Intuition's Closed Cell Foam:
- What sets intuition apart from all the other liners now on the market is the proprietary closed cell foam. Closed cell foam is the material used in wetsuits, which gives it incredible insulation properties. This means that it maintains body heat inside the boot. Unlike open cell foam which is more like the foam in a seat cushion, which will absorb water and let cold air pass through.
Closed Cell Foam Open Cell Foam
- By itself Intuition foam is a rigid material, so it alleviates the need for excess stiffening materials. This makes the Intuition liner considerably lighter than any other liner on the market.
- The material properties of Intuition closed cell foam add strength, structure and durability to the liner. For the avid skier, a typical liner may only last one season before packing out. Intuition liners will be sure to last 200 full days of skiing.
- The Intuition foam can be molded up to three different times with no compromise to the liner’s integrity. This means your liner can be transferred twice to different or new shells after your initial fitting. Whether it be a slight change in the shape/size of your foot, or a transfer to a new shell, the liners can be remolded for a new customized fit.
- Thermo-Moldable: Traditionally, one ski boot was made to fit all foot types. The Intuition Liner is unlike any on the market because once heated the liner will take the exact shape of the entire foot. Since the liner can be specifically customized to your foot and your shell there is a perfect transfer of energy from your foot to the liner to the shell. This gives your ski set up an ultra-responsive feel, because no energy is lost in open spaces or sloppy cushioning.
- New Wrap Technology: The new wrap will increase the performance of any boot, new or old. Because the wrap binds on itself it actually stiffens the boot and transfers pressure to the ski tips better than a tongued liner does. Adding an intuition liner to an old shell is an economical way to give new life to your skiing experience.
Intuition has come a long way since its beginnings, to learn more about where Intuition came from, what they are made of and how the material is made check out this article from Lou Dawson's website WildSnow.com.
Simple Fitting Tips
Intuition Thermo liners have made it easier to do custom moldable liners for your customers looking for the ultimate in comfort and performance. The process is as easy as 1,2,3; First select the lasted Intuition Liner that matches the size and performance of the existing liner; second, place it inside the shell, and put it on the heat stack for 10 to 15 minutes depending on elevation; third wrap the liner snugly, buckle the boot at medium tension on the customers foot. That's it you are done! (See molding sock for foot bed application)
This new three step process just produced a profit for the shop and most importantly a happy customer! The Intuition Heat Moldable custom liner will provide performance and warmth that no other product on the market can match. There are many heat moldable liners but there is only one Intuition! The others try to compete but there really is no comparison to the durability and performance of an Intuition Thermo liner!
Maybe the best thing that Intuition Thermo Liners offer is more business and a better bottom line for your store. Have you ever had a customer that went on and on about how good their boots feel? Probably not, but with the Intuition liners we guarantee that your customers will be happy and loud about it! Loud from the chair lift, loud from the lodge, and loud in your town telling everybody how great their feet feel. They'll tell everybody they know that they should get a pair of Intuition Thermo liners for their boots. Isn't it time you realize the ease of making a happier customer and a bigger bottom line? Intuition Thermo heat liners, the obvious choice for your aftermarket liner.